Salt Lake City SEO Services
When it comes to effective online marketing, it pays to work with professionals that have the experience understanding, researching, and working with the search engines. Performance Driven Marketing was built upon the foundation of helping Utah businesses improve their online visibility, without forcing people to be stuck to a contract. Our goal has always been to connect businesses with their customers in the best possible way. The more your online visibility improves, the greater your customer base becomes. We do provide customized solutions for Salt Lake City businesses owners seeking new ways to improve their online visibility.
What Do We Do?
How does Performance Driven Marketing improve Salt Lake City business owners’ online traffic? We focus on finding solutions for the problems facing your website, and the overall online engagement of your market. We do not provide services that are unnecessary for your business. We will adjust our strategy often to stay update with Google changes and other important online marketing standards that do help your website maintain visibility. We work with you to track how many people come to your website, how many actually call from your website, and what happens as they are browsing your website. We can then correlate this data with the foot traffic coming into your location to determine if you have seen improvements in new customers working with your company.
What does it mean to “optimize” a website? When we begin helping you, we will perform an audit of your website to find areas that need to be addressed. More often than not, we find people have a website with broken links, missing pages, lost content, or just do not have a lot happening with their website since they initially created it. We create compelling content that is designed to attract traffic, but to get your visitors to actually read the content. We use important keywords that relate to your business, your industry, and the ones that people seeking companies like yours are actually using. Our expertise is to identify market changes, find the keywords that are helpful, and those that are trending.
While there is a great deal of work that needs to be done on your website, there is a lot of work that needs to be done off-site as well. We do provide online advertising programs and have certifications in Google AdWords and Facebook pay-per-click marketing to bring our customers additional ways to find new customers and maintain good relationships with existing clients. Ads are designed to drive traffic to your website, in which we can explain in detail what your company does and why they need it. We track the progress of these ads, and always look for new ways to maintain higher visibility with our ads.
How Do We Do It?
When we work with our Salt Lake City customers, our focus is to begin at the local level before including larger reach marketing tactics. We check your website against what you had previously, understand your competition, and find ways to bring traffic to your website using our proven marketing tactics.
What really makes Performance Driven Marketing an effective Internet marketing company? We have a professional team with talents and skill sets in different areas related to online marketing. From graphic and art design to copy writing and web programming, we have an in-house team ready to work with our customers. We will provide you with ideas on what we do believe will work best for your company, and always discuss goals and objectives with you to ensure we are meeting expectations.
Performance Driven Marketing Results
We do have several case studies to back our hard work. We have several different clients in a variety of industries, and we have successfully helped them. Quite often we will spend time training our clients to help them understand how their website actually works, and what they can do to aid in strengthening their online reputation. Contact our team to find out how we can take your current website and help it bring in new traffic.
Salt Lake City’s Market
Salt Lake City is nestled between mountain ranges with the Wasatch Mountain Range to the East and the Oquirrh Mountains and the Great Salt Lake to the West. Although once at the bottom of historic Lake Bonneville, Salt Lake is now rich in culture and history. Known to many as a destination for skiing and “The Greatest Snow on Earth”, SLC provides for every thrill seeker. Home to many nationally recognized museums and parks, major sports venues, world-class recreation and bustling neighborhoods such as the Avenues, Salt Lake offers a little something for everyone. As far as business accolades go, here are just a few:
- Utah #1 State for Business in 2016 (July 2016, MSN Money)
- Utah ranks #1 for Best State Economy in 2016 (June 2016, WalletHub)
- SLC #1 ‘Best City to Start a Career’ (May 2016, WalletHub)
- SLC 8th Fittest City in America (May 2016, Huffington Post)
- Salt Lake ranks #1 for life expectancy (April 2016, Livability.com)
- SLC Int’l ranks #2 in traveler satisfaction (April 2016, Salt Lake Tribune)
- SLC Most Pampered in the U.S. (March 2016, Smart Meetings)
- SLC Top 100 Best Places to Live (October 2015, Livability.com)
- SLC #2 Best City for Creatives (July 2015, Huffington Post)
- SLC a Top 10 City for Active Families (May 2015, Outside Magazine)
- SLC #2 Friendliest City (April 2015, Thrillist)
- SLC #5 Best Downtown in U.S. (March 2015, Livability.com)
- SLC Best City to Live/Work Remotely for Outdoor Enthusiasts (April 2015, HighspeedInternet.com)
- SLC Int’l ranks as one of world’s Top 100 airports (May 2013, Salt Lake Tribune)
- SLC ranks #6 “Gayest Cities in America” (January 2013, Adovcate)
- SLC ranked #1 as “Best U.S. Hiking City” in America (May 23, 2012, National Geographic)
- SLC ranked #4 in the nation for “Best Tech Jobs” (May 18, 2012, Forbes)
- SLC ranked #3 “Best Cities for Jobs” (May 1, 2012, Forbes)
- SLC named #2 in “Best U.S. Cities for Affordable Getaways” (Feb. 2012, Travel + Leisure)
- SLC offers “Best City Sunrise” (Feb. 2012, AARP The Magazine)
- SLC’s Grand America Hotel rated #2 in ‘Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the U.S.’ (Jan. 2012, TripAdvisor)
- SLC ranked #1 on “The Gayest Cities in America” (Jan. 2012, Advocate.com)
- Alta/Snowbird #2 Top Ski Resort in the U.S. (Dec. 13, Forbes)
- SLC #1 American Bargain for Skiing (Dec. 13, 2011, TripAdvisor)
- SLC rated #8 “Best Cities to Live Without A Car” (Nov. 7, 2011, 24/7 Wall St./msn.com)
- SLC ranks #3 for “Same-Sex Couples Among Mid-Sized Cities” (Sept. 6, 2011, Salt Lake Tribune)
- SLC ranks #25 in “America’s Best Cities for Foodies” (Sept. 2011, Travel + Leisure)
- SLC ranks #4 on “America’s Best Cities for Young Professionals” (July 2011, Forbes)
- SLC is one of the world’s “15 best new cities for business” (July 2011, CNN/Fortune Magazine)
- SLC is a “Top 25 Arts Destinations” (July 14, Deseret News, AmericanStyle magazine)
- SLC “One of America’s Top Vacation Spots” (June 15, 2011 – Travel + Leisure, via Deseret News)
- SLC is #3 in the nation for Public Transit (May 2011 – TIME Magazine)
- SLC is #2 in “America’s Best Burger Cities” (May 12, 2011 – Travel + Leisure)
Let us help you succeed in Salt Lake City. Performance Driven Marketing is happy to help you without binding you to a contract. We believe our services can help you that much! Call us today!